We have a state-of-the-art Paediatric Centre with an exclusive outpatient and inpatient space away from all other adult services tailor made for children.
We have a state-of-the-art Paediatric Centre with an exclusive outpatient and inpatient space away from all other adult services tailor made for children. The center is designed to provide a calm, relaxing and homely environment which supports play therapy and early childhood development.
We have Paediatric In-patient services with spacious accommodation facilities with various options for parents to choose from.
List of Services & Conditions managed;
- Paediatric Outpatient clinic
- General Paediatrics
- Oncology & Haematology
- NICU & Nursery services to support critically ill neonates and infants
In order to participate fully in your therapies we encourage you to dress in comfortable, casual clothing. All clothing should be labeled with your name. In addition, you should bring:
- Any items that were used on a regular basis prior to your illness, such as eyeglasses, hearing aids, dentures, and the appropriate containers
- Sturdy shoes or sneakers and loose socks, if appropriate
- Loose-fitting pants or sweatpants, shirts that are comfortable and easy to put on, undergarments, bathrobe, and pajamas
- A seasonal coat or jacket, to take advantage of our courtyards and pathways
- Laundry bag