General Internal Medicine
le mémorial offers a comprehensive acute and chronic care internal medicine services led by specialized internal medicine physicians.
Le Mémorial offers a comprehensive acute and chronic care internal medicine services led by specialized internal medicine physicians. Through specialized clinics and inpatient services, the department takes care of patients with the following disorders;
- Diabetes and Hypertension
- Brain and nerve disorders
- Kidney diseases
- Joint, bones, muscle and skeletal disorders
- Infectious diseases and many more
Our physicians provide 24 hour coverage from Monday to Sunday.
In order to participate fully in your therapies we encourage you to dress in comfortable, casual clothing. All clothing should be labeled with your name. In addition, you should bring:
- Any items that were used on a regular basis prior to your illness, such as eyeglasses, hearing aids, dentures, and the appropriate containers
- Sturdy shoes or sneakers and loose socks, if appropriate
- Loose-fitting pants or sweatpants, shirts that are comfortable and easy to put on, undergarments, bathrobe, and pajamas
- A seasonal coat or jacket, to take advantage of our courtyards and pathways
- Laundry bag